Hi Megan, I was finally able to get to your blog by linking from a comment you made on my blog. For some reason typing in the address wasn't working.
But now I am here and I really like your blog. I like to blog too. Maybe you can help remind your mom to update her blog or I can just find out about all the cool things your family is doing by checking your blog from now on. Keep posting---Love Aunt Jenny
Ok sorry about the last vidio, I never seen it befor.
ReplyDeleteHi Megan, I was finally able to get to your blog by linking from a comment you made on my blog. For some reason typing in the address wasn't working.
ReplyDeleteBut now I am here and I really like your blog. I like to blog too. Maybe you can help remind your mom to update her blog or I can just find out about all the cool things your family is doing by checking your blog from now on. Keep posting---Love Aunt Jenny
I like the last video - it's of Bear World! Come over and we'll take you there again!
ReplyDelete