Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday!!

Today is my b-day! This morning we went to the city. We went to the acrariam. My favorite thing we did there was go to the dolfin show! After the show we went to eat at bubble net. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!! After that we went to look at some fish and lots of other stuff. After that me and my mom went to the Sears Tower. The elevator was soooooooooooooooooooooooo fast! When we got there we went to the glass thing. It was soooo cool!! after that we went to the shop. we boght stuff for people. Then we ate a very good dinner. Paige loved the dessert. ( Sorry if I speled it rong!) Then we went home and played with my video camra I got for my b-day! Then the girls went to the shower and I went to the computer.

The End

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'm so glad you had a great birthday. I'm jealous you get to visit Chicago. Uncle Scott and I had a great trip there last year.

    ReplyDelete