Thursday, July 22, 2010

More summer fun!


Today me adam and my mom went to the pool. Payton McKenna and Krissy were there too. Adam and my mom were at the stairs and Mckenna wa scoobaing and payton and krissy and I were at the deap end. I guy did a canon ball of the diving board. Me and payton wanted to try so we went to the diving board. I landed on the edge on me back and payton didn`t to it right. Payton wanted to try it again So he did it again and he put his hands around his leds and landed head first. When he came up he had a bloody nose. So he got out of the pool for a second. afler a while we got out of the pool and a I changed my close. While I was in there adam Jumped back in the pool with his close on. That was a problem. So we left. That`s all. : )




3 comments:

  1. oh dear, Adam loves the water! What pool are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you could say Adam jumping back in the pool was a problem. Especially for his mom who had to go after him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go to the contry club by grandma`s house.

    ReplyDelete