Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall poem

In are class we havea girl named Stefinie from Weber State and she teaches us poetry. She told us to write a poem about fall. This was mine.



I love fall
It`s my favorte of all
I`ll rake the leavs
You`l bake the beef
I`ll pick the pumpkin
You`l kick the pumpkin
I`ll stuff the turkey
You`l puff the turkey
I love fall
It`s my favorite of all.



Do you like it? I got a lot of claping. My friend had a good one. It was really good that her poem was in the school newspaper. Hers was about halloween. Well that is it.



P.S. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Megan! Much better than the poetry I used to write when I was your age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great poem! It makes me excited for Thanksgiving, I love Fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your poem. You should post a picture of you in your Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete