Friday, March 4, 2011

Skiing

Last tuesday my grade got to go skiing. We had a 2 hour lesson then lunch and then we got to ski alone. On the bus people kept counting when we were going to get there this is how it turned out most of the times 5 4 3 2 1 oh wait never mind. I was on my butt a lot of the times durring the lesson and I couldn't get my self back up and the bad part was when ever i would fall my snow pants came down so I had a lot of ice or snow in my pants. The ski lift felt soooooo good and not scarry at all. A couple people (at lunch time) went inside the lodge and bought some food. A lot of people got lunch from the school and brought a lunch. After I was done eating I couldn't find my skies. I sware I was looking for them for 10 minuts then finnaly someone let me were their skies. I did not fall once when I went on my own. I think I didn't really need a help after that. It was pretty fun that we got to skiing. In 6th grade we get to ski again. I cant wait for the 6th grade fieldtrips becuse we get to sleep over at the eviermental center and my get to ski and we get to go to Lagoon! It was pretty fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: