Monday, April 25, 2011

Feild trip

I had another field trip today. We went to see African Cats from Disney. 4th and 5th grade went on the bus about at 9:45 and took us to the newgate mall. Most of the stores wernt open. We got to pick where we got to sit and I got a perfect spot in the middle. It was a little sad and scarry but it was ok. But it felt like a realy long movie. I'm glad we went because it was a short day after and we missed math. We were a little late for lunch so the 6th graders were waiting in the lunchroom for a while to get a seat. Thats it. Happy day after Easter!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool field trip to me. My kids want to see that show, but do you think it's too sad for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i dont think so. The sad parts is that one of the babby cheatas got lost and one of the chetah motherts left her daughter to reast from her wounds. They will probally like it.

    ReplyDelete