Sunday, September 18, 2011

Night Games

Last night my friend Rossi had night games at her house. It was so fun! There was at least 10 people there and most of them were from her soccer team and I dont even know half of them. Any way we played capture the flag for a while and the girls hid it in the plants and you could see it and the boys didnt even find it! Rossi was wering a ski hat and some some black swets so the boys wouldnt see her. Then we just sat around for a while did stuff played a game we didnt even no how to play and then Bill Rossi's dad lit up there fire pit. He was picking out spieders and was holding the spiders up to some people face. Then we started to use his keys to light the fire but then he noticed that his keys wernt matches so had to have rossi run in to get the matches. Then one girl said I think your looseing it bill. I think I am to he said. When Rossi came back with the maches one girl accsidansly sat on the crackers so they were dead so we had to use cookies. Bill lit a match and throgh it in there. We all screamed and how big and fast it came after one little match. While we were tosting the marshmellows he said that there was a guy named Mr. Burton that comes in there back yard at night so if he comes yell bill. At first I didnt get why there was a guy that came in the back yard and he pointed out his house and the house he pointed out was my Stake Presitends yard. I was thinking is it Brother Burton? Is that his last name then I thought why he comes in there yard evey night. Ten minutes Later Bill came out with a bucket of cold water dressed up as a Random guy chaseing us down the block! He dumped the cold water in there pool and laughed at us. It was so funny! After that we had to wait in the drive way for our parents it was so funny!

Later when I was taking a shower I had to take it down stairs in my dads so I wouldnt wake up Adam and trust me I still dont even know how to work it. When I had to put on soap I noticed that my mom forgot to put in some soap so I had to use some of my dads soap. I hope people dont notice that I smell diffrent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment