Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Dentist

Today I went to a diffrent dentist. It was SO much cooler than the old place. I know go Laurence Palmer and the awsome part is that they are in my ward. Trudy his wife cleans teeth and she is the nicest person ever! They have all of theese new kind of machines that are super cool to me. (Once again the old dentist didn't have any of this stuff) When they put me in a room they handed me a remote and said pick any channel you want. Unfortanly it was in the morning before kids came home from school so I was stuck waching little kid stuff. I finnaly found Tennis and I stuck to that. They were all taking crazy stuff like tooth b good tooth 6 will come out soon toothe 30 somthing wrong. It was so confusing. They couldnt tell if I had a cavity or somthing else so the did this thing where this thing where you put your chin down and bite into a medle bar with your tounge stiking up. This thing sqishes your head and a big machine goes around your head and over and under. They sent the picture to a othadonist (Yikes even though its like 95% I don't need braces) and he would check it. The whole apoitment was 2 freacking hours! I have to go back and they get to put laughing gas on me (yay!) to see what is wrong. Thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment