Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year! We had church at 10:30 (smart) so that we could have time with family later. We did Santa presents before church and did the tree presents after. Sadley I couldn't open tree presents with my PJ's I was stuck with my dress. From Santa I got The Beatles Rockband and Micheal Jackson the Experiace. I also got some hair clips, a neckles, underwear, a braclet, and lots of candy. Church was 1 hour and 10 minutes so it was short and it was mostley music. The primary sang I medely with Away in a Manger and Stars Were Gleaming. It sounded so awsome and it was kind of like a yeah song. Oh and by the way Santa gave Adam a bounce house! Awsome huh? After church we took off our bling and ties and opened presents. My dad won a Kindle fire and a wii remote so that will be fun! I also got the movie Monte Carlo, a poem book, a mackeup kit, a robe with slippers, two fuzzy towles and two cute outfits. That night Scott and Katie came over and also Grandma and Grandpa. We ate potatoes ham and more. It was delicous! We opeand presents from Grandma and Grandpa. I also got a vest and a watch. We showed them Micheal Jackson the experiance then Scott and Katie left for Katie's family party. Grandma and Grandpa played The Beatles Rockband with us for awhile then they grabed some brownies and ice cream and left for the Holts house. It was six so we watched a DVD that i got from the primary. I don't think he watched it becuse he put every single video on there like the mistakes and the acsidancly pressing the button and back veiws and all that crazy stuff you don't know what I'm talking about! Christmas was so fun this year! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment