Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bill Nye 2nd part

Remeber how a couple of weeks ago I said that we were watching Bill Nye the Science Gye for health? Do you also remember how people we gaging and barfing? Well..... for Science Health and Social Studies a diffrent teacher comes in and teaches it. I guese I forgot to menchen before that it was a sub there that day. She was subing for a diffrent teacher and when she came in for Social Studies she spotted the new boy and said are you new or did I miss you that day? And yes he said he was new. And then she said Oh then you not one of the people that TRAMATIZED me a couple weeks ago. We had people switching desks we had people gaging and barfing and the she pointed to a girl named Ashley and said and Ashley I heard that you puked on the bus after school. James the new kid didn't sound to pleased. So ya I just think that is funny and I wouldn't want to be that bus driver or on the bus or the person sitting next to her or be the one cleaning it up. It was crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment