Tuesday, June 19, 2012
10 dives 10 times
Yesterday we went swimming with the Gee's. Ali and Niki had on life jackets so that was good. It was 90 degrees. Ali and Niki can swim but they can't really stay up when there not touching. So we went to where Niki could touch and I showed them how to do it. I said you flap you arms like you have wings and you kind of kick. They kind of could do it. They left on there life jackets though. Niki and I where doing tricks of the diving board like closing your eyes or spinning running and cannonball. Ali was really scared. Every time she went off she held up the line and looked down to scared to jump and kept telling me to watch underwater just in case her jacket fell off. She was so scared that it was 12 feet deep and every time she said 12 feet deep I would say Look I can touch it and swam down to the bottom. Anyway she did it 10 times and made me watch her everytime just in case. After 10 she was happy and didn't ever do it again. She said she did 10 dives wich I thought was pretty funny! Well, thats it for today. My dad is in Atlanta from Sunday till tommorow Wensday. Adam will be so happy! Every time we open the door to take something out like the garbage he thinks it dad. Poor Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those girls are so crazy and you are a VERY fun and patient cousin. Can't wait to go swimming with you again!
ReplyDelete