Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Babysitting class + sewing

A couple of weeks ago my friend Rossi asked if she wanted to do a babysitting class with me.  We got to learn how to baby sit.  I though I would give it a whirl.  So yesterday, Monday, was the first time.  It was for two hours and after a little while I felt like I was at school with just girls in my class.  After class Rossi had a quick Orthodontist appointment that wouldn't take long just a fast switch braces thing.  So I waited in the check in office.  Luckily they had video games that didn't cost anything that I could play.  I guess they have her floss on her own because she wanted to show me how straight her teeth were.  Then she asked if I wanted to see them put on the part that holds the braces still and I said yes.  I helped her pick out the color and watched them put it in.  Ya braces don't look that fun.  After her thing we went to Jimmy Johns and I got a lettuce rap.  About 2 hours later I was going to start my first sewing class ever.  My dads friend does it in her basement and is a good teacher.  She pretty much knows every one in Uintah (my school)  because they have taking it.  They were 5 people in my class counting me so good size!  Anyway I learned how to make a small bag and how to iron!!  Today was my last class and they had some police men come in and talk.  Well I graduated the class and I need some practice before I do people in my ward and stuff.  That's it!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment