Sunday, September 9, 2012
Quick update
I am loving school! My teachers name is Mr. Hoff and he is really fun. Right now we are trying to get enough money to go to the State Fair but so far we haven't made it. I hope we do because its going to be fun. They don't allow up on rides but we walk around look at stuff and try food. We have a lot of fun field trips we do. We also do this HUGE country report. I got Thailand. My report is the 17 of October the day before fall break. I don't like to be the very first person but I like to get it over with it soon so I thought that would be great to have it over and enjoy Fall break. Anyway just wanted to give a quick update and how things are going. Oh and some of you guys think that I should switch Gpa and my moms face in a picture. I would but I don't have any pictures. Not one!! Maybe one day I'll have a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment