If you would like to know why that is my title than here is why...
I love Decemeber! Christmas is fun to spend time with family and friends. I love all the Christmas songs and decorations everywhere!! At school they don't want to teach us any thing before the break so we pretty much color and do an art project everyday that I'm not suposed to get to detailed in. Getting presents and wraping presents and picking out presents (not buying).
The worst part is all the sicknesses. I have a cold now. Same with my friend. Lots of kids of a bunch of virus'. 60 kids from 3RD grade are gone because they had stomache bug. And also you eat lots of candy and junk food crap that you get a bleh. The candy is a good part of Christmas just not the aftermath.
December has lots of likes and dislikes.
I totally agree! December is great/not great.
ReplyDelete