Monday, July 12, 2010






Just wanted to blog apout what we been doing.





Last monday we went swimming and the good thing was my dad had no work so he went swimming with us. Adam likes it better when dad comes.

On tuesday Adam went back to school so me and my mom went to see Toy Story 3. It was my favorite Toy Story. At the end I started to cry because Andy started to levee for colage. If you have not seen it yet YOU NEED TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Paul Makartny ( I don`t think that is spelled right ) is coming to Utah to sing tomaro. Just wanted to tell you that if you are a Beetle fan.

Well, that is all I half to say.

2 comments:

  1. We have been having fun! I wish I could go see Paul McCartney tonight, but the tickets are SOOOOO expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried my eyes out at the end of Toy Story 3! Your blog is super cute - love the orange!

    ReplyDelete