
I'm really exited. Yester day my school posted what teachers we had on the front door. My moms friend jen texted my mom and said the school just posted teachers im quitting PTA. I was really exited to hear that the teachers were posted. I really wanted to go to the school put I had to finnish my meat loaf and potatoes. Ah! Any way I wanted a teacher Mrs. Greavs the second best teacher in the school ( 1st is my third grade teacher Mrs. Thurgood. ) Any way when i got to the school I looked for my name and it was under Mrs. Greaves!! I called my friend Rossi to tell her that we were in the same class and she freaked out. But my Other friend Kylee was in another class and we were a little sad. Her theachers name was Mrs. Brinley. Mrs. Brinley was my dads 5th grade teacher and he said she was a good one. i cant wait for school to start!!!1
No comments:
Post a Comment