Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hot!

Yester day our air condishener was not working. My mom checked the filter and we were prettey shure it was that. This morning it wasnt working. She checked it again but when she opeand the door it was icy. We my dad went out side and the part was icy to. They called a repair guy and they didnt know when he was going to come. They called back later and said probally 9:30. That wasnt really going to work cuse my mom had a inportant PTA meating that they couldnt cancel. ( Usally I just wach Adam but I couldnt be there alone if the repair guy was coming so we called up my gma and gpa Wahlquist. Marie my gma had a doctors apoutmaint but she said that she could dropp of Austin my gpa. We wernt so shure but I said he could just sit down and listen to his pocket radio while I wach Adam. That was the plan. Then the repair guy called back and said 10:30 so we could do what was best! He just left like ten minutes ago and he said he would be back at 1:00. He couldnt see any thing with all the ice. Its getting warm over here. Im staying down stairs as long as I can. Im in the coldest room and it getting warm. Mabey Ill ask mu mom for a popsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment