Sunday, November 27, 2011
Bad Burn
On Friday I was making hot chocolate and when I went to take it out I wrapped my fingers around the handle of the mug and it was burning hot. I probably should of let it go but instead I picked up and set on the counter fast. Oh man it hurt SO bad! I put cold water on it and it was stinging. All night it felt like that. I finally fell asleep It was ten but it felt like 7 hours! When I woke up it still hurt witch was really weird because my mom said it would last for only a couple hours but I geaus she probably thought that I didn't pick it up. My fingers were all white with dead skin and my pinkie had a bubble. It doesn't hurt today unless you poke it (duh) but you really can see the dead skin. One girl asked what happened to my fingers at church today. I know that it probably doesn't sound really bad (those of you who cook at lot mostly) but hey it hurts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch! I've burned my fingers before and it's not so fun. I hope your hand gets feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteMegan, if it was hot enough to get a blister than I think it counts as a bad burn. Sorry that happened to you.
ReplyDelete