Friday, February 24, 2012

Busy March

Ok, to start with I am not the best at coming up with titles. So I guess you know that March will be very busy for me and my grade. We have matcheration on the first (yikes!) we are going to the Capitol on the second, (I have heard that it is super awsome and there is a place made out of marbles) I'm going to a Bonivile play one day and I have a lot of other fun feild trips (but not the learning kind witch is pretty much all of them!) and my fifth grade America program! I am so excited for it! We sing lots of songs and we have talking parts, singing parts, dancing parts, and jsut parts! I did try out for the solo and I did get to the next stage for the solos so I am kinda wishing and kinda not that I will get it! So it will be a busy month for me/fifthgrade! I am excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I like to know all the exciting things you are doing. Looking forward to your program.

    ReplyDelete