Saturday, February 18, 2012
Cookie Party
Yesterday my class had a cookie party. So people got to bring cookies. Mrs. Greaves ( my teacher) said not to bring 30 cookies beacuse 30x27 is a lot. So ya. I broght my moms famous chocolate chip cookies. I only brought ten and they ran out pretty fast. I told Mrs. Greaves that they have four sticks of butter in them and she said that she has to try them. A lot of people forgot about the cookie party and bought cookies for no reason. It was fun intill I ate the worst homeade cookie in my life! It was so bad! I finished it though. I didn't really feel like eating the oreo I had left. A lot of people loved my cookies. They wanted more. Rossi was bummed that she didn't get one of my moms cookies. She LOVES them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment