Friday, March 16, 2012

NO SCHOOL

If you think that it is weird that I am on right now on a Friday at 10:00 a.m. Well, here is why. There is no school because it's the end of the third quarter. I can't believe that school is going to be over in 3 months. That's so crazy! Anyway on Tuesday is my moms surgery and I will be going to a field trip to Bonivile High school. We will be seeing a play and I'm not to happy what the play is. High School Musical #1. I was just thinking that at least we will know what will be happening. Last year we saw Hello Dolly and we didn't really know what it was about or what was happening. On the 28TH we are going to the Old Folks House right next to us and do our America Program. Then on the 29TH we will do a dress rehearsal for the school and do our program good for the parents that night. I can't wait for the program! It is going to be so awesome. All of the boys half to dress up like sailors and pretend that they are with Columbus and all of the girls have to dress up like Indians and sing the Colors Of the Wind. We have lots of people talking and people dressing up like our Founding Fathers, Southern Belles (that is what I am) and sing fun songs like Fifty Nifty. For colors of the wind there is also a dance to it. The hardest part is the pivot. I can do one but not when your hands are in the air. The next day I have to get my tonsils out. It will be a Friday and the next day is General Conference and then Spring Break that week. So I don't have to worry about a ton of school work! And the last thing is that there is a 7 11 that just opened up by my house!!!!!!! Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun life you have!!! Except for the tonsils part!

    ReplyDelete