Saturday, March 3, 2012
Friday
Friday was soooooooooooooo fun!!! We got to go to the state capital. Utah's capital is one of the best Capitols in the U.S! We watched a movie there on how it was built and stuff. They remodeled it it 2004 and it was open again in 2008. The walls are made of marble!! Its also learned that it is earthquake proof. Underground it has these things that hold up the capitol and under the things is another thing that looks like a sliced piece of pie and when there is a earthquake it sways 24 in. on each side!! The guide let us peek in the house of representatives and the other place I don't remember. She let us go in one that no one was using it at the time. It is so cool!! 2 news was going on right then and I past the camera! I love Utah's capital! It is so awesome. That's all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment