Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Face Juggler

I got this really awesome app on my iPod called Face Juggler.  It switches your faces in a picture and the best part is that is was for FREE!!!!!!!!!!  Here are some pictures I think are awesome that I did.

 
My Dad and Adam
 
My mom and Ashley
 
Kelley and Ali
 
Grandma and Grandpa
 
My mom and Kristin
 
Jenny and Paige
 
Scott and Katie.
 
Sorry the pictures are a little blury and have all thoes adds around it.  Any way my favorite picture is Scott and Katie and the bottom.  Whats yours??
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that picture is really scary! I like the one of Grandma and Grandpa. The Kelley and Nicci one is funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREAKY!!!! Grandpa/grandma is scary!!! I like the Katie/Ashley one. Funny to see! Do more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you did your mom and Grandpa Smith if it would look totally normal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Techpave face juggler is one of craziest app

    ReplyDelete