Monday: Crazy Sock Day. (I also had some gum in my chair that day and sat in it)
Tuesday: Crazy Hat Day.
Wednesday: PJ day
Thursday: Crazy Hair Day. Flower bouquet, I did it my self
Friday: Walkathon! It was also Uintah shirt/color day and we got our faces painted.
So the walkathon was fun and my table did earn the most money. We had our electronics day and pig out party while the rest of the class had nothing else to do but work. My class all together though has enough money for the Pizza Party, Ice Cream Party, and Extra Recces party. I hope we get the grand prize though to Elite Gymnastics. My 4th grade and 5th grade class got the grand prize both years so it would be fun to have it again. I'm hoping we find out who gets the grand prize this week. We also will get to throw pies at the principals face. Oh and Adam only did PJ day and Uintah Shirt Day, I never got a picture of the shirts. (Sorry the pictures are not the best quality, it was my iPod's camera.)
To be honest.. The hat picture has got to be my favorite. It's grand
ReplyDelete