At the pool with Payton and McKenna: So both of them were holding on to the end of a kick board and then Payton let go and McKenna went under water. Anyway later McKenna said to Payton "You drowned me!" then Payton said something that made me and Kristin laugh. He said "If you really drowned I would dive under water grab you and take you over to a life guard to do CPR!!"
Nicki. I'm not sure if she really did this but I remember talking to her about it. I was joking and said "You should change Bronson instead of your mom. I bet she would love that!" Then she told me "I did change Josh once." Me, "Was it fun?!? Her, "No" Me, "OK" Nicole, "Well it was kinda fun but not really" silence for two seconds. Then she said "Fine I did like it but it was pee and my mom won't let me do it again!" I'm kind of thinking if she really changed him or not but I really don't know. I just think its funny how she was admitted liking it even though I wasn't making her say it.
Grandma was at my house and grandpa rang the doorbell and I said to grandma "My great uncle Mike's brother in law is here."
At the pool with Ali. There was some bug that flew by Ali and was on her head for one second and I said "there's a bug on your head" and she freaked out. I said I was just kidding because it flew away. But it came back and landed on her forehead so I said again "There's a bug on your forehead." She didn't believe me though. Until it bit her. Then she believed me and flipped out. She said "you should not have been kidding the first time so I would believe you."
Bronson on 4th of July told be not to call him Bronson, call him baby. So I did but then he said "No! Bronson."
I kinda ran out of ideas. There was way more but that's all I got in my mind at this time. Also here is a video that everyone loved and would not stop laughing from...
Ha ha!! Love! And yes, I think I did let Nicki change a wet diaper once. In fact, I let her change one of Bronny's the other day. Later, when I changed his diaper again, I discovered that it was on perfectly tight and straight, just backwards - the tabs were in the back!
ReplyDelete