Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CrAzY!

Today I was looking at the Calendar and I realized it is April then I thought that May is the next month and its almost my Birthday and School is almost out!!!! I didn't think it would be so fast like that. It feels like it was just barley May and I got my new room and I went boiling and ate 5 doughnuts! I so weird. And that summer is almost here. It feels like the Smiths were here and I was swimming not very long ago. And it also feels like it was just August and I started school. I really remember when Mrs. Greaves was telling us where the rulers, scissors, tape, pencils, etc. went. I also remember asking McKenna if her first grade teacher was pretty and she said no. That still makes me laugh! Anyway...... its just so weird to think about that! Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment