Hi!! Well, the week for Spring Break was kinda boring but, the weekend was really fun!! On Saterday every one went Easter egg Hunting but me (that counts Adam too) cuse I feel like I'm a little to old and I wanted to stay home and get cute for 2:00. Jhon and Kristy flew in from England and Sue wanted everyone to meet for a meal. So we were gonna go to Chuckarama but we new it would be packed so we went to Golden Cerow instead! (Hope you now what that says!) It was really fun and Kristy wannted me to tell everyone that she was the loundest. It was really fun. Well after my mom said I could go boaling with the rest of our family. ( just our family not Sue's) but we changed in plan and the Ali and Niki really wanted to go to Payton and McKenna's house but Gma Gpa and me didn't really want to go so they still took me boaling at Fat Cat's! Grandpa was somewhere in the really early hundreds and I was in the 90's and gma was somewhere in the 60's. They took me back and we played a couple of games of Dominoes with my dad and mom too.
On Sunday was Easter as you all probally know. So we looked at what the Bunny gave us and I got some flip flop slippers, a unbrella, fake nails, and lots of Candy! We had 1:00 church (BOO!!!!) and when we came right back we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. We jumped on the tramp and Krissy came out once to bounce us and I also played some computer games with the kids. For dessert we had popcicules outside and it was a great day outside. After that we left and we had to get ready for school the next day. This weekend was Super awesome!!!!
I'm glad you got to go bowling by yourself with Grandma and Grandpa. That sounds like fun.
ReplyDelete