Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Chimpanzees
We had a field trip today and we went to the New Gate mall. If your planning on going to see it I bet you would like it. You might cry on some parts (not saying that I did). It is a little scary but not as scarry as Wild Cats was last year. There are also grose parts that make you want to gag but I think that you might actullay like it. Kids would think it is funny and cute. So if your planning to got to a movie that is a good choice. If your not a animal lover (like me) you will still might think it is interesting. I hate thoes kind of movies and I though it was good. Anyway thats it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that sounds like a really good movie. Maybe I'll take my daughter Megan to it. She likes animal movies.
ReplyDelete