Monday, May 21, 2012

D.A.R.E to read this?

Today we had our D.A.R.E graduation.  Well, now we do a thing called N.O.V.A.  We don't focus as much about drugs and that stuff.  Anyway parents got to come and the N.O.V.A teacher, Officer Garcia, talked about how much fun and loved us then the principle and sheriff talked.  To graduate we had to write an essay that was 25 sentences.  Piece of cake.  One person from each class got to go up and share their report.  She said that their was so many good reports that she chose two people for two classes.  Well me and another girl from my class one the best report thing.  I was really surprised!  I got to read mine first than listen to the rest of them.  Then she gave us a McDonnalds card for ice cream, some M&m's, and a giant pixie stix.  Then she gave everyone a free pass for get air and there certificate and then we left.  My mom took me home early with Adam.  I was really surprised that I got to read mine because I know way better writers! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Meg. I think you are better at about everything than you think you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete