Saturday, May 12, 2012

Super Saterday

Today was a really fun day.  We started having a normal Sat. morning and about 12ish Scott and Katie came over to play Beatles Rockband.  They were in Utah because Scott graduated and they came to Utah for a couple of days.  During Rockband Grandpa and Grandpa Smith were at McKenna and Payton's Olympics and practice.  After the game and practice was over we all went to Pizzeria the best pizza place in UT!  Everyone but my family went to Kristin's house while my family just did our normal Sat. thing.  About 2 hours (or less) we all went to Grandma and Grandpa churches house.  (Not Adam or my day) Payton and McKenna really wanted to go to the park so bad so I took them there for about an hour.  Kristin called us back and they left.  I just chatted with the grown ups intill they started to play cards.  My mom and I went to Rox Berry a smoothie place to get our family some smoothies for a little dinner after a big lunch.  It was fun!  Happy Mothers day Tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. It has been a fun day. Thanks for playing Rockband with us. We like to play Wii games with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing about our fun day. You are getting to me more like one of the "grown-ups" and we love chatting with you !!! Smoothies would have been a good dinner - wish I would have thought about that.

    ReplyDelete