Thursday, May 3, 2012

We are the champions......

For the walkathon if we earned enough money we got to through pies at our principles head!!  Right before the walkathon Mr. K (the principle's initial) said that we did not reach our goal and that he was going to eat the pies in front of us.  He said that we earned $9,999.99 for our walkathon.  About 10 seconds later he said that we really earned 14,000!!!!  The walkathon was good!  I came home with my dad in the hospital.  The next week we had an Assembly for who one and got to go to elite gymnastics!!  My class one last year because on kid always brings in a ton of money!  This kid is in our class again this year.  Anyway we earned an Ice Cream party, Pizza Party, and a hour of resses!  Only two classes got the resses by the way.  Mrs. Greaves (mine) and Mrs. Porter (the teacher I wanted if I didn't get Mrs.Greaves)  then it was just two classes left.  I just new we would have a fight for who ever one.  Then they said we had a tie this year.  We all look curious.  WHAT????  Yep we both won.We will be going the same day (lots of injury's) but at least we didn't have to go with Kindergartens!!  I am glad that I won again this year and hope to win next year to

No comments:

Post a Comment